The Philosophy of Leave No Trace Wild Camping
Leave no trace is a set of ethics, followed by all people who enjoy the wilderness experience, that minimises impact on the environment. The principles have been developed to fit a wide range of outdoor settings and encourage all users to have a gentle, light impact on the natural world that we all enjoy.
Here at Go Wild Survival we hope our guests take memories and photos and leave only footprints.
During your visit to Go Wild Survival you can leave no trace by following these points:
- Camp as unobtrusively as possible
- Remove all litter (even other people's)
- Remove tampons and sanitary towels (burying them doesn't work as animals dig them up again)
- Use toilets provided
- At all time, help preserve the environment
- Light only small fires in designated area
- Do not cut trees or vegetation
- Leave camp better than you found it
- Removing all traces of your tent pitch
- If you are in any doubt about what you're doing, don’t do it